FAQs for Purchasing a TalkBox
- A language program made for families
- Start talking the same day you start
- Learn & teach a language the way you learned your first
Please check with your school district and state laws for foreign language requirements. Most families use the book and first four boxes to meet the required hours for Spanish 1, and then they do boxes 5 – 9 for Spanish 2.
Instead of just meeting a foreign language requirement, TalkBox.Mom will help your high school student to actually TALK and use the language in their future career and other opportunities.
If you put in another purchase order with your charter school, you will receive the next box in your sequence. You must use the same email address. Your box sequence is linked to your account and email address.
12100 Ford Road
Dallas, Texas 75234
Please watch your email! After the shipment is received with the return authorization form and examined, your return will be processed within 10-15 business days.
- Items that are returned outside of the TalkBox.Mom return policy will be discarded and no refund will be issued.
- TalkBox.Mom does accept exchanges.
- Once the items are received by TalkBox.Mom, a refund will be issued within 10-15 business days and an e-mail notification will be sent.
FAQs for Current TalkBox Families
Note: If you click the audio link, and it auto plays the file, right click and select “Save Link As…” to download the file to your computer.
Part 1: How to Sync Audio to your Phone
Part 2: How to Download the Book Audio and Box Audio to Sync